Due to COVID-19 health concerns, the SHTA Trail Information Center in Two Harbors is closed to the public until further notice. While we encourage you to shop directly with us -- all sales support the Trail! -- there are many fine local retailers near the Trail who also carry our Guide to the SHT, the SHT databook, and/or our pocket Trail maps.
- Twin Cities Metro: all REI locations, Midwest Mountaineering
- Superior: Northwest Outlet
- Duluth: Trailfitters, Duluth Pack, Zenith Bookstore, Bookstore at Fitgers, Frost River, Buffalo House Campground (Duluth maps only)
- Two Harbors: Lake County Chamber of Commerce, Sweet Peas
- Silver Bay: Cedar Chest (Maps only)
- Tofte: Sawtooth Outfitters, Watersedge Trading Co.
- Lutsen: Lockport Marketplace
- Grand Marais: Lake Superior Trading Post, Birchbark Books, Drury Lane Books, Stone Harbor Wilderness Supply, Visit Cook County (maps only)
- Ely: Piragis Northwoods (guidebook and databook only)
- All north shore state park visitor centers.
*Please note, some retailers may have limited hours due to COVID-19 restrictions. Please contact them before you head out!