We apologize - we are working hard to get another printing of this back in stock soon! Please see one of the area and regional stores that carry them. Click here to this list. We suggest calling ahead to make sure these retailers still have some in stock.
We will get the word out on the website and social media when the Databook are back in stock.
The Superior Hiking Trail Databook is a compact, easy-to-carry guide designed to help you explore the premier footpath along Minnesota’s North Shore of Lake Superior. This guide provides the most vital information you need to enjoy the Superior Hiking Trail.
- Detailed information for over 300 miles of trail, 94 backcountry campsites, and over 50 trailheads.
- Accurate mile points between trailheads, campsites, water crossings, trail and road junctions, and more.
- Elevation profiles for the entire main trail.
- Compatible with southbound and northbound travel.
- Written for the thru-hiker, backpacker, day hiker, trail runner, or occasional saunterer.
However you prefer to travel on the world-class Superior Hiking Trail, this Databook is your essential guide to exploring the rugged, challenging, and beloved footpath through the northwoods of Minnesota.
- Paperback with coated cover for durability
- Pages: 72
- Size: 5 inches x 7 inches
- Weight: 3 ounces
- ISBN: 978-1-7343175-4-1
- Printed locally (Duluth, MN) by Pro Print