The comprehensive map set for the entire Superior Hiking Trail.
Explore the wonders of boreal forests, climb rocky ridges, and cross scenic rivers and streams along Minnesota’s finest natural footpath. With over 300 rugged miles that are perfect for hiking, backpacking, snowshoeing, and trail running, the Superior Hiking Trail is a world-class destination for your next adventure along Lake Superior’s North Shore.
- 41 detailed, full color topographic maps of the entire SHT.
- The main SHT, all spur trails, and many non-SHT connector trails.
- Mile markers at one-mile increments.
- Hundreds of points of interest including campsites, trailheads, and many natural and cultural landmarks.
- 23 unbound pages printed on 8.5" x 11" heavy duty paper sheets.
- Scale: 1 inch = 0.5 mile
- Packaged in a resealable waterproof bag.
Also available in a digital format via the mobile Avenza Maps app.
Map Series A-F offer the exact same maps of the Trail as the Atlas. Choose from these if you are concentrating on just a few areas of the SHT.
SHT maps and information change often. Check the trail conditions page for updates, trail rules, and data sources at superiorhiking.org/trail-conditions. Cover photo by John Keefover of Keefography.