Superior Hiking Trail Map Series C: Lake County Road 301 Trailhead to Minnesota Highway 1 Trailhead
- 7 detailed, full color topographic maps.
- The main SHT, all spur trails, and many non-SHT connector trails.
- Mile markers at one-mile increments.
- Many points of interest including campsites, trailheads, and many natural and cultural landmarks.
- 4 folded, unbound pages printed two-sided on 8.5" x 11" heavy duty paper sheets.
- Packaged in a resealable waterproof bag.
- Scale: 1 inch = 0.5 mile
Purchase Map Series Sets A through F to complete the collection, or purchase the comprehensive Trail Atlas of the Superior Hiking Trail for all maps. The maps are exactly the same.
Also available in a digital format via the mobile Avenza Maps app.
SHT maps and information change often. Check the trail conditions page for updates, trail rules, and data sources at superiorhiking.org/trail-conditions. Cover photo by John Keefover of Keefography.